About Me

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It took 3 Dolly Parton CD's to get my room cleaned



Yesterday I filed my prospectus. When I walked into LouAnn's office with all the signatures she said, "Has the millenium come already?" This was her way of saying she thought I would never get the thing signed, sealed, delievered, oh yeah. So this morning I have taken a little break from school and cleaned my room. It took three Dolly Parton CD's to get the job done. 

6 comments:

kathy w. said...

Yay! Someday, I'm going to clean my house, too. You inspire me.

Pam said...

Your room looks beautiful. Yesterday I mopped my kitchen floor on my hands and knees with my dust buster in tow to suck up every white dog hair. I was very pleased with myself and wished I only had one hard job to do every day. But hey my floor was hairless for about five minutes. Love you!

Jocelyn said...

Is that a real window over your bed? Oh you lucky duck.

Shannon said...

Your room looks beautiful. I love the bird motif. Also, congrats on getting your prospectus filed! Yay! Glad you got to do it along with Dolly. :)

emi. said...

hooray! for the prospectus! maybe we should celebrate!

also...I LOVE DOLLY! it makes me love you more that you love her.

Louise Plummer said...

Brava, Erica. I think you need to borrow the second book of the Penderwicks from me right away.