
Yesterday Kate and I went to Flour Girls and Dough Boys to pick up some yummy cookies. We sat in the store and chatted it up. It's nice to be out with a girlfriend. I think I've done that maybe once or twice--when you're together just because you adore each other and there are no kids or husbands involved. I fell in love with this American Fork treasure. This bakery has the cutest cakes, the best shortbread cookies and the hippest decor--I had to stop in again today. I plan to stop in lots more for baby cakes, soup bowls, ham and cheese croissants, cinnamon roles and bailout brownies. Check it out for yourself on 35 N. Barratt Ave (150 West), American Fork.
3 comments:
Oooo, I want some bailout brownies. Those look so yummy.
Ok, that sounds amazing. I will have to go there with my girlfriend who lives in American Fork. Also, I hear you about hanging with the girls. I went out with my good friend last night and we just love being together and chatting. It's so fun. Glad you had a grand old time!
Jerry and Peggy Brown are looking for a house in our ward. Yikes. I will have a girl friend again! I will take her to Flour Girls and Dough Boys and we will gossip about people who annoy us and complain about diets and aging. Yippee ki Skippy.
Post a Comment