- The pile of Japanese books in my house. (I'm so jealous that Harrison is starting college. I love school!)
- Anne's blog. I check it every day over and over again until her post shows up. Can you believe how much fun she is having? How much love she is receiving?
- That night where Charles read me a chapter of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix because my eyes were tired but I had to go on (me all snuggled up to him.)
- Three surfer movies in two days. In my next life, I want to be born into a surfing family and live in the sun.
- Plenty of sleep.
- Dinner with Charles on the patio at Trio where we discussed our next major purchases. Dishwasher, Mattress, Computers.
- Seeing Sally and the boys.
- Revelation! Sugar and caffeine are really bad for you. Stopped being such an addict.
- Shar. She looked better than I had seen her for over a year. Hooray!
- Every day at the office piddling around, having fun.
- And I walked through Hobby Lobby and I would just like to announce that Christmas is coming.
Friday, August 16, 2013
What I Loved About this Week. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Do not announce that Christmas is coming in the middle of August. Hobby Lobby thinks Christmas is always coming.
So excited for Harrison to speak Japanese. He's going to rock it.
What I love more is when you blog. Thank you for the post. I love your life.
I like the image of you and Charles sitting under the yellow awnings discussing your next big purchases.
Post a Comment