(allposters.com)
Thank you, dear readers, for all of your comments and support on my last post. It was a post written and published in the middle of the night which I intended to erase when I woke up, but then I sort of loved hearing what everyone had to say and became addicted to all those love notes. I don't feel so depleted now--I'm not sure exactly when I started to feel okay again: Christmas came and brought all of its adoring cheer, I'm in the middle of some much needed time off, and the Bishop got wind of my predicament and made some changes.
However, these slumps don't go away easily and I still wish I could join Sammy in her yurt, Kelly at her cabin, Katy and Sarah in Arizona. And I ache for Moab--It's orange rock castles.
For now, superficial things help! A new cute car for Christmas, an exquisite bedspread, a bookshelf. My nest is looking so pretty.
Tonight I am making soup with a left over ham bone and listening to Pandora. The Carlsons Christmas lights are still shining; and every time I look up from what I am doing I see Mira's beautiful face. Not too shabby over here.
For now, superficial things help! A new cute car for Christmas, an exquisite bedspread, a bookshelf. My nest is looking so pretty.
Tonight I am making soup with a left over ham bone and listening to Pandora. The Carlsons Christmas lights are still shining; and every time I look up from what I am doing I see Mira's beautiful face. Not too shabby over here.
2 comments:
Ok, so When are we going to the cabin!?!?!?!
The superficial things DO help. I love reading your posts, and I'm glad there's been so many in a row:) Have a good rest of your week!
Post a Comment