Well. I feel like crap. And it's all because I have this little bug that isn't much of a bug...no coughing, barfing, runny nose, or fever. Just a four day bout of...a stomach the size of a soccer ball? I seriously look pregnant. This tummy is no baby, just pure methane. Plus, I've had a headache since Sunday. I take Excedrin, then can't sleep. I go to work on no sleep, then I have a splitting headache by 6th period, and take Excedrin. You get the idea.
To make this all worse, whilst up not sleeping in the middle of the night, I look at Pinterest and feel that my house sucks. Red is so last year. Toile too. So are flowers. And Shabby Chic.
So out of date.
Now it's all graphic prints with blue, gray, orange, and citron.
And I gotta get me some antlers!
Well crap.
I took the day off---
3 comments:
I hope you feel tons better soon. You definitely deserve it. Maybe you can watch a movie or something to relax.
LOL! I feel the same way! Sometimes it would be just a great to be a meth addict just until we get done what we need to. Don't you think?
I am not sure why I haven't looked at your blog lately, but I'm glad I did tonight! You make me laugh. Go get some antlers, baby! We miss you...hope you can come back for a visit to Brooklyn.
Post a Comment