I've been from Provo to Logan to Tooele to Oakley this week visiting with family and friends.
I am overwhelmed with love.
I didn't think my heart could hold so much.
Funny thing though, it was my cousin Jimmy who made me get all teary when I saw him, because I remembered a time when going to visit the cousins was the happiest part of my life. How my childhood was filled with joy and wonder. How I was safe and loved. How the sun seemed to shine brighter.
Life's troubles came way too quickly. So much of what was wonderful was lost. And that is one crappy thing about life. How we lose so much.
2 comments:
Yes, loss weighs in heavily. But then just when you think you've met everyone worth meeting, some new splendid spirit comes along and knocks you off your feet. And it's NEW LOVE and a NEW FRIEND. I't magical.
I told Louise the other day I would love you as a neighbor. A post like this tells me I was right to say that. Carry on!
Post a Comment