About Me

Thursday, July 1, 2010

life's love is pouring on me.

Anne is home.

The Mexican girl and the French girl are here too.

It is like we are running a hostel for foreign girls.

Yesterday I left young women's early with the statement, "I have to go feed the foreigners."

In Bryce Canyon I had to explain a million times how I came to have a German, a Mexican, and a French girl with me. It is complicated.

I heart them all.

I spent two nights sitting under the stars and around a fire (smores, hot dogs, Bryce Canyon), and was so impressed with the loverly teens. I wish the whole world could have heard the campfire conversations because they were insightful, compassionate, smart, and fun. I'm pretty sure these three girls could fix the worlds problems.

I feel really blessed to be with them.

3 comments:

Louise Plummer said...

Angels are everywhere. Makes me very hopeful for the future.

Louise Plummer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom Plummer said...

Sorry, Erica. I deleted the last comment, because I was signed in as Louise. In any case, it's just terrific. You have a whole hostel of girls from the world. Who would have thought that three years ago? And yes, you're right. They could solve the world's problems.