She was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.
When she came down the aisle she cried.
So I did too.
I love her like crazy and have since the first moment I laid eyes on her, more than twenty years ago.
Mark enjoyed the cupcake bar.
Mira and me cooling off at the pool.
It was the most lovely wedding. I wish we had a picture of Pam (I'm sure the real photographer got some). She was an absolutely stunning mother of the bride.
I love the words, to honor and to hold.
Every blessing and happiness to you Lindsay!
3 comments:
Thankyou for this beautiful post. I have no pictures yet. Come swimming soon.
So I often cry when other people cry too. It was probably Jonie Lowe in primary where that all started.
Beautiful wedding, we hadn't seen any pictures yet. Mark looks happiest of all.
She looks beautiful. I would love to see more pics! Making me feel old!
Post a Comment