This morning I found M-girl and M-boy in my bed and on my floor.
It was a ferocious wind. Even I, a big grown-up, began to think that we would be swept up into Dorothy's sky. This morning I inspected the damage. Patio furniture was strung across my driveway and in my tulip beds, patio cushions were blown down the street.
I love you wind. I have no complaints.
On a another topic. A food storage chart suggests that you store 24 bags of chocolate chips for one year. This assumes that a family will make chocolate chip cookies two times per month. Are you serious? 2 times per month?
Number of chocolate chip bags required for this family? 52. (Guittard chips are on sale this week at Fresh Market. Thank you deals to meals. Oh and if you sign up mention me so I can get a free month.)
3 comments:
When it gets too windy, I get a bit anxious myself. I never got to get in bed with my parents. Sigh.
i wished we lived next door
EP, you've been practically prolific lately, posting so much. I like it.
Post a Comment