About Me

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jimmy and Rachel's Adoption Blog


I have linked Jimmy and Rachel's adoption blog to my blog roll. Jimmy is my cousin and he and his wife Rachel have been trying to adopt a baby for a couple years. They are amazing and I want them to have a baby. The more people that know about them increases their chances of getting a baby. So here goes, blog world....James and Rachel!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

You're a good cousin. They look like they would be great parents. I have a young woman right now who is barely 16 and pregnant. I am her visiting teacher now and I am desperately trying to convince her to go with adoption. Any advice?

Erica said...

Wow. Yes, Lets talk at swim.

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimmy and Rachel said...

Miss Magpie,
Thank you so much. We appreciate your help and thoughtfulness.