About Me

Friday, September 26, 2008

Sixteen Years

Today is Charles and my sixteenth anniversary and I can't help but wax sentimental. Oh how I love him! I have loved him since the first day I saw him walking down the hall of our High School with his red button up shirt and black suspenders. We quickly became dorks in love and we've been together ever since. I have loved the sixteen years we have shared together. Charles is the greatest miracle in my life; the reason I know that God lives. 

5 comments:

emi. said...

erica! congratulations! (this post made me cry). i love you guys!

kathy w. said...

Congratulations!

Pam said...

what an amazing picture! You and Charles have always seemed so good together. I hope you had fun in New York. Love you

Anonymous said...

My parents are celebrating their 17th this December! That's really weird for me to think about. Let alone them!!! Did you guys have fun in New York? What was the funnest thing that you did?

Louise Plummer said...

He was the kind of man who wore a long ponytail.
You were ALWAYS right for each other. I love the photo.