Maxwell started his report on mummies by saying, "How to make a mummy. Pull out liver, heart, lungs and guts...then stick a hook up the nose and pull out the brains." The second graders squirmed in their chairs and my sardonic Max got this wicked little smile (A proud parent moment). The original Mummy, Max reported, was Osito from the greek myth. He was like a little professor when he taught the class about King Tutankhamen and the pharos curse. Max even taught about a modern mummy--don't cry for me, Evita! And after his serious report, these are the questions that the second grader asked along with Max's response.
1) Are mummy's the living dead? No, they're dead.
2) How long do mummy's live for? They don't, they're dead.
3) If a person and a mummy were to get in a fight, who would win? The person.
4) If a Cobra bit a mummy would the cobra die? No.
5) If a lot of people were still dying today, would we still make pyramids? Yes.
6) Can mummies move there arms or do they have to hold them straight out? If a person moves their arms then the arms can move.
2 comments:
Ahh, Max. I've always had a little crush on him. He is such a cutie. We are coming to Utah Aug 1st. I would love to see you
Ok Erica! I'm having fun tonight surfin through all my cousins blogs! I need an invite to your family blog. Send it my way!
Love
Emily (your cous!)
nathanandemily@gmail.com
Post a Comment