About Me

Friday, May 30, 2008

Moab




Me, Climbing a 5.10

We had a fabulous time in Moab. We went with Jeff's family. We climbed, ran and hiked. I was so proud of all my kids, they did such hard things! They jumped off a cliff into a pond of freezing water, they did climbs that pros travel to Moab to do. I loved being with my sister-in-law Stacey, we went on a long run and discussed our husbands and children--we talked about what we worry about and our plans and as always I trust Stacey's opinion and her wisdom. My nephew Kaleb is amazing. There is nothing that kid can't do, whether it's getting hitched to a Russian, climbing a tough climb, finding a rocking awesome truck for cheap or just playing with the dozens of kids that are in his life, he is inspiring; he makes me want to be more brave.  We ate like kings even though we were camping. Jeff can make a mean omelette and Stacey always brings yummy cheeses and veggies to eat along the way. Max and Mira spent hours playing with their cousins in the streams and rocks. When I got home everything about civilization bugged me. I wish we could have stayed for another week. 

1 comment:

Thomas said...

I am so excited you have a blog now. I've been itching for pics of your fam. Max has that Plummer smile. London, Paris and Moab. That would be a good bumper sticker.