About Me

Friday, April 12, 2013

Lots of Stuff to Share

I mentioned that I read The-Absolutely-True-Diary-of-a-Part-Time-Indian by Sherman Alexie. I loved it so much, and while it is a young adult novel, still go read it. Honestly.



Then I read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I am brought to silence by this book, because it was so wonderful that any pitiful little line I write to tribute it will just sound dumb. Read it. Buy it. Be transformed.



Now I'm reading Paper Towns by John Green.



I am dumb when it comes to internet trends (unless it has to do with decorating). If you are a big YouTuber, I'm sure you've discovered John Green who wrote The Fault in our Stars and Paper Towns and his brother. It's like I've met a whole new galaxy. How fun is it to sit in bed and learn from a couple of dudes who do nothing but jabber on about fun and interesting topics?  This video is fun. Go nerds!








1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for the book suggestions. I've been on the search for something great. Can't wait to read these.