You know how admitting you have a problem is the first step?
I have a problem. My basement is the biggest piece of garbage-dump-crap-pile-horse-manure-pigsty you have ever seen.
I need help.
I need someone with a truck or minivan to help me haul a lot of crap away.
I need someone to help me go through photo after photo box and make some sort of sense of it all.
I need someone to put on good music, grab me a sandwich, and hold my hand whilst taking my favorite broken lamp to D.I.
I need alcoholics anonymous, but for hoarders/crap dwellers.
Any takers?
3 comments:
I will help!!! From one hoarder to another... Step by step!
I will help after school is out. I am very good at, "It must go!"
If you can wait until August I would LOVE to help. It's like my favorite.
Please don't discard the dresser that your fabulous husband is allowing me to store down there. I've got plans for that. :)
Post a Comment