I have cold feet. Literally, not figuratively. So I'm sitting in bed trying to warm them up. I went to sushi last night with Kelly, Katie, and Megan. New friends are fun, old friends are fun, and mixing old and new friends and having everyone like each other is the best. Chantel used to play that way, but now that she is gone nobody mixes things up much. The friend stasis is the same; there is no movement.
Speaking of Chantel, Easter is on its way and we will not be spending it with the Fawsons like we used to because of that damn Atlantic ocean. I sure wish Greg would come and pass out on our couch while Chantel and I look through magazines and the kids get neglected. That was the best.
I am on a little spiritual journey. I'm reading the works of a lot of spiritual thinkers. They all say the same thing: love, give thanks, serve, and have faith. Anyway, I've added a couple things to my spiritual life that are making me feel good.
And I know what new adjustments I need to make.
Also, I went to Hawaii and have some pictures to show you. So watch for a post soon.
Heart,
Your ever-lovin' English teacher with too much to do.
4 comments:
A spiritual journey. I like those. Nice post.
Yippi, a post!
And I miss the Fawsons too.
When is our next GNO?!!!
Today I saw two magpies hopping around in the garden outside my window. I missed you so much I got a little verklempt and came here for an Erica fix. Finding this post was a tender mercy. Love you.
Post a Comment