About Me

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Goose is getting....

FAT

I have started working out with the police officer along with other teachers at my school, all of them coaches. He tells me to do insane things like pull ups and push ups and iso squats and a lot of other crap I don't want to do. I am on the brink of fat. One more pound and you can use me for baking grease. When I was in my twenties, I didn't think about food. If food arrived, I would eat. If food was not there, I would not eat...okay, I'd run into the kitchen and grab a piece of toast between being mom to four small children. I was 107 pounds for 10 years straight. Did you know I started college with two kids, ended with four kids then went on to get a masters degree? I thrive on insanity. Nowadays I think about food. Like this--I wonder when I can eat another Blegian Waffle, or Ben's cookie, or eat an caramel apple. When am I going to get another Gual Berto's Burrito, Crown Burger? Seriously. This SH%*$(^&@ has got to stop.

Anyway, now that I'm working out, I have given myself permission to eat.more.food.

I look at food blogs. I read recipe books. Hmmmm. When should I make that coconut cake?

I actually have pretty good genetics. When I start to workout/try, I loose the weight fairly quickly which is all the more reason to just enjoy eating now.

Like last night we got delicious sweet christmas deliveries, and that wasn't enough so we still made cookies.

The weight is just not coming off!

I'm going to get a tramp-stamp that says "Butter" on a body that looks like this!



Merry Christmas! Let's go fooding!

Love,

Erica

1 comment:

Louise Plummer said...

I love the "flour" on her butt. You go up. You go down.You go up. You go down. Might as well enjoy the yo yo.