About Me

Monday, October 22, 2012

Max's Mood Board



Boy's Bedroom Mood Board

SOURCES
URBANOUTFITTERS: NYC MURAL, CASSET TAPE POSTER, WHALE PILLOW. ARMY MEN BOOK ENDS
IKEA: RED MEDIA STORAGE, BOOKSHELF, LAMP, BEDDING
PINTEREST: BADMITTEN RAQUET MIRROR, BIKE SPOKE AND AIRPLANE MURAL

I'm learning to use Photoshop! I asked my school if they had a version I could use, and walaa! Mike the tech guy came in, put in the passcode, and I had photoshop. Since I'm married to the Photoshop expert of the universe, I've been asking him questions. For a while he is very patient with me. . . until inevitably the computer ends up in his lap while I'm watching. But anyway, I created (with Charles) this mood board for my son Maxwell's room. He is 12 and his room looks sad. What do you think of the inspiration board?

1 comment:

Hege Morris said...

Hi Erica,
thanks for you message!
Love your mood board!
Have an nice new week
hx