About Me

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sum Up

Tonight I cooked Tilapia Loins for the first time ever. So easy, I can't believe it.

Also, I was really afraid to take my apothecary jar back to Tai Pan. The whole reason the jar broke is because the lid didn't fit right; it flipped off and smacked into the jar. I was afraid they would say something like "We can't exchange broken merchandise, blah, blah blah..." But they were nice about it and let me walk out of the store with a new jar and a lid that fits. Hooray! Now it is full of cinnamon bears.

I survived another day at the middle school.

Tomorrow my students are reading "The Most Dangerous Game" by Richard Connely. Can't wait to see how those hunting boys react to a human hunt.

Toodles!


3 comments:

Pam said...

I love that you are blogging again. Tilapia is one of my favorites! I just bought some at Costco today.

Spencer G said...

I didn't know Tilapia HAD loins... like pork loin loins?

l.g. mcfifi said...

Happy belated bday erica...Lacy