Two of my students got in a fight because one called the other a beano or beanie or something like that (I'm obviously not up on the Mexican insults) and the one punched the other and they started fighting each other. Now they are both suspended. This happened at lunch.
Another student got suspended for taking a dump in the middle of the boys bathroom. I hear this happened a lot last year. What I want to know is this: 1-Why? 2-How did he get caught? 3-Ewwww. Really?
Next thing I want to tell you about is this: I have over 300 unread emails, 18 voice messages, and many unread texts. Also, I full on skip out on everything church related except church. Why? Because, well, can you say waking up every morning at 5:00 a.m. kicks my can? Or, interacting with 200 plus people every day doubly kicks my can? I can't seem to deal with people who I can't see in the flesh. So, if you want to see me or talk to me you will have to walk over to my house and bang on the door. I will be happy to see you.
Toodles!
5 comments:
Is it time for another cabin getaway?! I think sooooo....
Why are you up at 5? Blech.
PS - How unoriginal do you have to be to crap on the bathroom floor? And how do you tell a prank from a strong, sudden urge? Gross.
Just say no to all church requests. You are BUSY. Has anyone thought through your day? I want to smack people!
brilliant
Post a Comment