About Me

Friday, April 16, 2010

Netflix Recently Viewed


I felt like an idiot for never having seen this. Now I know why the world fell in love with James Dean.

Perhaps my favorite on View Instantly. This 60s classic is funny and sexy all the way through.


























Staying with Natalie Wood (can't get enough of her). Ever think about the repercussions of an over emphasis on teenage purity? This movie socks you in the stomach. Lovely and brilliant.


I had never seen this. Now I have. It is worthy of all its hype.

And because I fell a little bit in love with Dustin Hoffman, I watched this movie too. I liked it even better than The Graduate.
Both season 1 & 2 are stunning, but in season 1 there is one of the most breathtaking stories about mormonism.

Most brilliant foreign film.

A dear little movie about a butterfly collector and a girl without much of a home. Your kids can watch this one (so long as they are old enough to read subtitles).

Goes right to the hard stuff. Loved it.


A heartbreaking love story with a moral dilemma.



And it is true, I like nearly every movie I see. Could never be a movie critic.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are definitely some classics. Most I have seen, but there a few that I will have to add to my queue. I sure love watching movies.

Louise Plummer said...

I love it that you love Natalie Wood. She was a favorite of mine from way back.