About Me

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Notice the Non-Posting?

I have had a serious case of post-graduation-stress-syndrome. Which is to say I have been wondering who the hell I am and what the hell I should do. This syndrome has left me unable to form one sentence about myself, because I haven't had one idea (not even for seven or so words) what I could possibly say.

I've found that when you're feeling lost, people are happy to plan your life for you. Have a baby. Get a job. Join the gym.

So I have stayed pretty silent. And I am proud to report, very proud, that I am finding my way. Just a little. Bit by bit.

Maybe I'll hop on more now and tell you what I'm finding out about graduated me.

Many Many happy things to say.


9 comments:

Shannon said...

If you find out how to find yourself let me know! I have no idea what happened to "me." I'm making the tiniest of headway, but it's a far from completed work.
PS-If you decide to go back to swimming let me know!

Megan said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. We've missed you.

Lindsay said...

hey ive been looking every week for your posts. i need to know about your life since i never see you. Keep writing.

emi. said...

oh hooray. i'll take any words from you.

Lara said...

oh goodness, that's what's happened to me also. i thought it was depression

Louise Plummer said...

It's a lifelong work. Glad you know how to listen to yourself. I love who you are and what you're becoming.

kathy w. said...

So glad you're back. I can't wait to hear more.

Thomas said...

yes, I'm noticing the non-posting. Damnit all. get at it.

sami said...

i feel you. i'm still trying to find my post-graduate footing. doesn't life makes much more sense when there's a container with deadlines and one specific goal?

i'm glad you're back- it's good good things to hear from you again :D