
Today.
Doing a little art-journaling with Chantel and Louise.
Thinking of Anne who is on her way to Cologne to meet with all the American kids in her program. She emailed an urgent message the day before she left because she wanted help picking her clothes out. I was gone; by the time I got the message it was midnight her time. Helping pick out Anne's clothes is one of my favorite things to do. Booooo. Sometimes I really hate the Atlantic ocean.
Enjoying one of the loveliest days of January. Blue sky. Enchanting snow.
Heading to Costco for Babybells, spinach, and salmon. (And grapes...so unsustainable to eat grapes in winter. Don't care.)
Doing the weeks dishes.
Thinking of Harrison, and how he rest his head on my shoulder for a long time last night.
What are you all doing today?
8 comments:
I am doing a whole lot of nothing today. Check out my blog. There is a picture of Anna that will make you laugh! Elggren5.blogspot.com.
Maybe we'll see you at Costco.
I am cleaning my house in preparation for my mother-in-law to babysit tonight, and making Matt a chocolate birthday cake from scratch.
I like your picture. You are so pretty.
I love that picture.
I'm tending a friend's daughter. It's nice because the girls all just disappear and play together.
Tonight my girls have a dance recital. It will be fun.
Cute hair!
Today a friend and I took our kids to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. It was fun even though the kids bolted through the museum and I didn't get to see as much of it as I would have liked. Next up . . . naptime.
I got to spend the afternoon with you and Chantel and listen to the Ting Tings. Then I came home and took my picture on Photo Booth. I see you did the same.
Your picture is better than mine!
You are beautiful! Your eyes!
This picture of you is captivating. It looks almost like it could've been you half a lifetime ago.
Post a Comment