I'm so glad she got one for Christmas. When we stopped by the other day and she yelled to me from the porch, "I got a loom for Christmas." and her little eyes were gleaming and her little smile was sparkling, it made my day. She has to be my favorite little student.
And I have to ask how you like your pillow? She was so adorable making that for you. She kept saying, "O, I love it!" as she bounced up and down.
4 comments:
what! this is fabulous! i soooo need to learn how to do that.
I'm waiting for my set.
I'm so glad she got one for Christmas. When we stopped by the other day and she yelled to me from the porch, "I got a loom for Christmas." and her little eyes were gleaming and her little smile was sparkling, it made my day. She has to be my favorite little student.
And I have to ask how you like your pillow? She was so adorable making that for you. She kept saying, "O, I love it!" as she bounced up and down.
Somer, I love the pillow! It has found a perfect place in the living room. She really loves being at your house!
Post a Comment