Up in the middle of the night. Feeling like I'm going to barf. I'm not sick, just have a nervous stomach. My kids are hard right now. Came out of no where. Wham. Hard kids. Yesterday they were easy. Not now.
Tomorrow is Charles and my seventeen year wedding anniversary. Charles still makes me laugh.
The dog sheds hair all over everything.
The house is cleaner with Anne gone. Still wish she was here.
Harrison, fourteen, is sleeping on my floor tonight. Got scared.
Learning tons about writing. Going to write a cool story this week. About honey, and lice, and runaways, and teen sex. Because, well, I always write about teen sex. Because, well, what else is there? I could give you my thesis defense. Say it now. But I wont. Cause it's boring to all but me.
Feeling a little dysfunctional. Why is it so hard for me to cook a meal?
What the heck am I going to be when I grow up?
4 comments:
I used to sleep at the foot of Mom and Dad's bed when I got scared. I never even woke them up, just took my pillow and blanket. Having hard kids gets easier once you get used to it :) and it makes you appreciate the goodness which will return. Love you!
Your kids are hard? They must be jockying for Anne's position. Send'em over here when they get too obnoxious.
Wow, something got to Harrison.
sounds like you need to go out for pho and commiseration with your friend.
Lara, Yes lets.
Post a Comment