it could be worse, you could have my very bad shaggy Beatles haircut
Oh, I get it. Well, I don't get it, but I get it. This is not an Audrey Hepburn look, which is what you were originally going for.I don't get it.
Actually, this is probably exactly what Audrey Hepburn would look like if she were of your generation.
We can make something like this happen. I have been having creative visions on your hair's behalf.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
it could be worse, you could have my very bad shaggy Beatles haircut
Oh, I get it. Well, I don't get it, but I get it. This is not an Audrey Hepburn look, which is what you were originally going for.
I don't get it.
Actually, this is probably exactly what Audrey Hepburn would look like if she were of your generation.
We can make something like this happen. I have been having creative visions on your hair's behalf.
Post a Comment