ditto.
That will be hard. Can I just say WOW. You two look so much alike. Both so beautiful! Hope she has an amazing experience.
Okay, I am out of the loop. Where is she going? And, whenever you are around Sugar House you better give me a call.
That is really hrad.I miss my family and they miss me too. I ma sure that she will have a great experience.p.s. I hope that I can see you in the morning.
We were talking the other day about how Anne will be gone before we make our trip to Utah. So we won't see her at all.We are all terribly sad about that.We are thinking a trip to NYC before Germany sounds like a great idea!
you look just like each other, both beautiful
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ditto.
That will be hard. Can I just say WOW. You two look so much alike. Both so beautiful! Hope she has an amazing experience.
Okay, I am out of the loop. Where is she going? And, whenever you are around Sugar House you better give me a call.
That is really hrad.I miss my family and they miss me too.
I ma sure that she will have a great experience.
p.s. I hope that I can see you in the morning.
We were talking the other day about how Anne will be gone before we make our trip to Utah. So we won't see her at all.
We are all terribly sad about that.
We are thinking a trip to NYC before Germany sounds like a great idea!
you look just like each other, both beautiful
Post a Comment