About Me

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hawaiian Blues



I'm sooo sad I'm not going to Hawaii with the rest of my fam. Wwwwaaaaahhhh!

4 comments:

Nate & Emily said...

I may be the first post as I doubt many will feel sorry for you, BUT I DO!!! I LOVE THAT PLACE! I wish we could have another trip like the good old days and go with all the cousins and their spouses without kids. Would that not be a riot!

Erica said...

We were so lucky to have a perfect vacation every single year. Yes, it would be fun to do it again.

Louise Plummer said...

I think you have every right to feel sad about missing the HAWAII trip; It's so relaxing and beautiful. Go alone. Leave every one else home. You'd save a bundle for just one person to go.

dede said...

I'm sorry. I know how much you love that trip.
I'm with Louise, go alone. Much cheaper.
I'll donate to the cause.