Saturday, November 1, 2008
Yes, I do have children
My blog, I realize is a me, me, me blog. Some of you might wonder where my children even fit into my life. I guess the answer is that they consume so much of my life that I can't begin to write about them in a blog, so I have limited my blog to my personal doings and thoughts. When in reality everything I do is with my kids. Okay, I must admit some things here. I am sort of a lazy mother. Charles is the one who feeds the kids in the morning. And get this, he makes them oatmeal, not instant oatmeal, whole quaker oats. I help the little kids with their homework (Max and I made a rocking awesome puzzle for his book report) and Charles helps the big kids with math and chemistry. If the big kids need help with a paper, I can help with that. So far, Anne gets A's on all her papers. But, I can't take credit because when she was in 8th grade she tested at a 13th grade level for language arts, so by now she has probably passed me. You can see Anne's amazing writing skills on her personal blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment